Sunday, January 18, 2009

MILK & SAVE, Prathom 6, STUDENT of the WEEK Awards

The photo above shows Save giving Milk his 'Student of the Week' award. Save is the taller of the two students. Milk is an excellent student who always works quietly and well. Milk has a good sense of humour and he is a pleasure to teach. This is Milk's second award.
Well done again, Milk!!


Here is Save (on the right) receiving his award from Nap. Save is also an excellent student who works hard and he has excellent English ability. Save is a very mature student and will, we are sure, continue to do well.

Superb, Save!!


Teachers Philip and Ann
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, milk .I send comment to you in
www.tkceb.blogspot.com . You are intelligent .You are a good student .Bye Bye. I hope is you like.

Anonymous said...

Hello milk . you are very smart and handsome . you are very intelligent because of your willness to learn . you are a good leader for us .

Anonymous said...

hisave.
youareveryhappy.
nap

Anonymous said...

Hi !!! nap my name is jim

you are clever and smart student.


..... bye bye ......

Anonymous said...

Hi Save. My name is Jak. He is my friend. He study in Prathom 6/2 . he is intelligent and fat . I wish you are good student

Anonymous said...

Hello!Fluke,My name is Coin.

Icome in your Blog for comment to

you.

You are buffalo student.

Good Bye.

*_*

Anonymous said...

Hi.

You are good boy.

I am Yo.

M2/5.H.3.RV.44

I'm smart and handsome.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Pathom 6..... My name is Tawichet Teechuen or Yor.I'm IEP Mathayom 2.I'm your brother.Ha Ha Ha.I look at your work it very good.See you again Bye Bye.........