Sunday, January 18, 2009

KOMAINEE, Prathom 6, BEST SPEAKING SKILLS


Komainee won the award for 'Best English Speaking Skills,' for the half-semester that has just finished.

Komainee always speaks with enthusiam and uses intonation very well. Recently he took part in some Story Telling Competitions where he performed superbly. His story was about Mr. Smiley Shark and Komainee made the story very funny by the use of his voice and hand actions.

Very good, Komainee!

Komainee is on the left of the photo and is seen here being presented his certificate by Gain.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, gain my name is milk. I study in the king'scollege.I come to comment on you in www.tkceb.blogsport.com
bye.bye .Oh,comment on me too.

Anonymous said...

This is gain.he i smart.ge is intelligent.he is the one of "Student of the week".You are my friend."Bank" the captain of blue team.

Anonymous said...

hello,gain my name is mos p.6/2 no.47
i study in the KC you is good

student byebyebyebye

Cathy said...

Well done Komainee, your family must be very proud of you.
Cathy and Gary - Australia