Friday, January 23, 2009

SPORTS DAY, POL, Mattayom 1

SPORTS DAY BY POL M1. IEP

14 of January is the day of sport’s day. 4 houses will go to the outside yard. Today will have many runners who will run around the ground. I am going to run 8 X 50 and 4 X 200. It’s very exciting.

When the time comes P. is the first runner and is starting to run. I am the third runner. I will run very fast but everyone is finished and we are 4th.

Next time is 4 x 200. I am starting number 2. My friend is running very slowly and we finished 4th.

House 3 is the best house for cheering because house 3 have a parade, loud noise, etc.

In the evening everybody comes into the yard because the coach will talk about who was first at Sports Day.

The First in Prathom 5 was House 4
The First of 12 year old Runners was House 1
First of 14 year old Runners was House.
The first of sixteen year old runners was House 1.
The first of 18 year old runners was House 1.
The first of all runners was House 1.
The first for cheering was house 3.
At night house 3 ate the food which was yummy and we slept happily.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! max my name is keng I study in king's college I come to
comment on you in www.tkceb.blogspot.com

Bye-Bye

Keng!!

Anonymous said...

Hello gain mynameis P.I study in king's college.You are my good friend.You are intelligent.You are a good student.I comment you in www.tkceb.blogspot.com see you

P
p.6/2 no.18