Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prathom 6


In these photos the Prathom 6 boys are showing their teachers that they understand the meaning of the verbs that they have recently been taught. In the photo above Nap is stroking Komainee's hair. The other boys in the photo are Oat, Jo Joe, Feat, Spy, Keng and Jimbo.



In this photo is Boss, Jo Joe, and Keng. You can see most of Oat's head at the bottom of the photo.




This is Jo Joe, Non and Kanun. They are showing that they understand the meaning of the verb
'to mix.'

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! Prathom 6 Who are you ?? Ha Ha Ha!!

What is your name ? My name is Yo 1

Your work is very very good

after that 2 week I will come back open your web .

Bye Bye ...

Anonymous said...

Hello[สวัดดี].

My name is Jay M.2 iep.

I study at King 's college.

I'm h.3.

Your work is so so.

But nice to meet you.

bbbyyyeee... -_-"