Friday, July 4, 2008

BAS, Mattayom 1. Winner Student of the Week


Hi!
My name is Dhitipong Tiwakorakoa. My nickname is Bas. I have been studying English for 7 years and I was born in Nonthaburi in 1996. I like play rugby and favourite sport is football and I live in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, 1110. My telephone numner is 02 925 0XXX. My favourite subject is English because very easy and fun. My hobby is reading English book and cartoon. When I grow up is programmer. I am a good boy. My favourite game is monopoly and warcraft. I go to King's College in Prathom 5 and friend name is Yo Yo, he is best friend and play football with me. My mother is very good and my mother play computer game with me, PS2 (playstation 2)Very fun. My favourite food is Takoyaki.


Bas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bas is my favorite friend

guy45